Friday, April 11, 2008

Are you there Margaret, it's me God

This morning I woke up with a sore throat and debated whether or not I wanted to go to my early Biology lecture. Needless to say, the reason I decided to go was because I always have that vision of "what if I miss something important?" enter my head, so I usually never miss a class.

My biology teacher usually lectures for an hour and a half straight and I never have time to write down any of the powerpoint because he talks so fast. Sometimes he'll show us youtube videos of boring cells reproducing or some sort of atom movement. Anyway, today the topic was Genetics and I'm glad as hell I didn't miss this video he showed us.

I don't know what it has to do with Genetics except that Patrick Stewart has a mutated XY chromosome of EPIC DANCE MOVES!

So this is my first blog entry. I just really like writing so I figured I might as well get what I have to say out there in cyberspace. (They still call it cyberspace right?) Basically I'm going to just try to blog about my day or whatever nonsense I hear/see about.

I asked some of my friends to come up with names for my blog and this is what they came up with:

Backfat Backzilla
Bride-zilla Backpack Backfat Backzilla
Backpack Backzilla
Asspack Backzilla
Assback Bride-zilla
Backass Assback Back-zilla
Backfat Assback Bundling Bride-zilla
B-Spot
Fire Crotch (Although I'm pretty sure this is copyrighted Lindsay Lohan)

I think it's safe to say, they like to add "ass", "fat", "backpack" and "zilla" to things. I'm not sure any of those things truly represent who I am, so I went with the safe "Downtown" Brittni Brown name.

Until next time,

Brittni

No comments: