Saturday, April 12, 2008

Birthday Girl

My birthday is coming up next week and my friends asked what I wanted. I gave them quite a lengthy list. This is just a small fraction of what I am expecting:

Nachos
An Elephant
Pink Balloons
Green Streams
Noise Makers
Lucky Charms
Patrick Dempsy pictures
Hungry Hungry Hippos
Percheezi
Mario Lopez
Cotton Candy Machine
Orange Gatorade
Salad with Kraft italian dressing
Sparkling Cider
Funfetti
There must be a performance of Unchained Melody from everyone present
Strings of Kettle corn popcorn
Construction paper change - ALL BROWN
Everyone MUST be wearing orange
Possible Robin Hood theme
A marathon of Bette Davis movies starting with All About Eve and ending with Rosemary's Baby with all thats inbetween.

There is also a special guest list that I'm looking forward to. If anyone can make these things happen, it will be a very special 20th Birthday on my end. Jenna and Kristen, I'm counting on you.

No comments: