Thursday, July 31, 2008

He's Just Not That Into You

I've been feeling pretty good the last few days. I've been running everyday so that just makes me feel really good. I like getting back in shape. Before, I was too lazy to do it but the park is right next to where I work, so it's on the way home which is great! I've been out in the sun everyday tanning. I figure summer is over in a month, so it's best to try to get the most color than I can. I guess, I'm just trying to feel less lazy and more productive about myself. Nothing wrong about that. I already feel better than I did this whole summer. Not to mention, it makes me more tired at night so I sleep better. Unlike my mom who tries to wake me up at 3:30 in the morning because she can't sleep. Who does that?!

Tomorrow is my Grandpa's 75 birthday and we're going out to dinner. I guess it's a big deal to be alive 75 years. I'm currently in the middle of On Golden Pond with Katherine Hepburn and shes about that old in it. It's basically about Katherine Hepburn and Henry Fonda being old. It's very interesting, but also sad because I'm so use to seeing them when they were my age even. But, they're still amazing actors in their respective parts. I'm about an hour into it, but I really like it so far.

This weekend, I'm either going to the beach or hitting up Philadelphia. I'm not sure which yet, but either one sounds excellent to me. On one hand, I wanna go to Philly and see my house but on the other hand, it's the beach - who could pass that up? I just hope something really fun happens.

I just finished the book - He's Just Not That Into You. Normally I wouldn't read self help books just because I don't really find them all that interested and I'm already picky about what I read. I decided to check this one out because my girl - Jennifer Aniston is going to be in the movie based off the book next Feb. I have no idea how they made a movie about it because it doesn't have one bit of narrative in the whole thing. Still, it was a funny and insightful book about men and what you should expect when you are dating them. It was basically a "who not to date" book. Basically, until that perfect guy comes that treats me like the fantastic woman I am - I should be a lesbian. I'm sure though if everyone who ever read the book decided not to date men anymore, we'd just have a "She's Just Not That Into You" book as well. I think it makes no difference who you are dating though as far as that goes. Dating is hard.

1 comment:

Something Jenna-ish said...

I wonder what's harder...being 75 or dating? Or being 75 and dating?! Yikes. I was actually sorting some family photos today and came across pictures from my grandpa's 80th a couple years ago. I can't even image what it's like to have lived that long. I wonder what it feels like. Maybe I should watch On Golden Pond and then after I feel sad about being older I'll pick up He's just not that into you and remember what it's like to be young and not in love.